Galapagos Island 2022
Galápagos Yoga Retreat
DISCOVER YOUR FLOW
Dive into one of the world’s most biodiverse & unique Marine Reserves in the world, known as ‘the living museum’! The Galápagos Islands!!
Home to some of the most wild endemic specifies on the planet, this UNESCO World Heritage site is rich with prolific wildlife viewing & interacting opportunities.
- 7 nights 8 days in our own private retreat center on Santa Cruz Island.
- Meals a day from the islands own biodynamic garden.
- Yoga twice daily with me!
- Dedicated Certified Galápagos Naturalist for the week!
- All day snorkeling, boating, & swimming excursions.
- Trip to Las Grietas.
- Kayaking in Tortuga Bay
- Guided walking tours
- Bird watching at Cloud Forest
- Interact with wildlife! Think sea lions, wild horses, iguanas, giant tortoises, flamingos, & blue footed boobies!!
- And so much more!!
When was the last time you discovered something for the first time? Well this trip, whether it’s the nature, the yoga, or your own internal flow, will be the experience of a life time! Vamonos!
Click the link for questions, information, testimonials, & to book your spot today!! http://bit.ly/yogagalapagos